The definition or explanation of a machine vision systems is a type of camera technology that allows a computing device to inspect, evaluate and identify still or moving images mostly in industrial, inspection and automated applications and usually will involve a digital camera and add on lens as well as interface boards and Video Recorders for capturing and saving videos or still images for processing.
Applied Machine Vision Systems
The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts
- Supports auto and manual adjustment for exposure control, LUT, Gamma correction, etc.
- Compatible with USB3 Vision Protocol and third-party software meeting with the protocol and standard
- Supports hardware triggering and software triggering
- Power supply and data transmission via USB3.0 interface
- Compact design for flexible installation
- High resolution and excellent image uniformity
- Low distortion to ensure measurement accuracy
- Maximum image circle of 1/1.8''
- Easy device integration with compact structure